With eight beautiful Mandala stencil designs to choose from, including our fantastic 'Carpet Strips' stencil
, get ready to unleash your inner creativity!
Looking for a stencils for painting on wood?
Take a look at how to make mandala stencils on your patio wooden floor:
You can use Ibiza carpet stencil on interior or exterior walls and windows ...
furniture, cushions and curtains ...
Paint the floor, patios ... mats and even urban landscapes ...
... simply choose your color combination and get ready to create your brand with the Mandala stencil.
AND THE FINAL RESULT:
What you’ll need:
- roller (foam roller not the hairy one)
- latex wall paint (water base) or chalk paint
- paint tray
- cleaning rag or paper towel
Ok lets get started: remember this is fun..so breathe deeply..put some cool music on and smile…
1. Take your mandala out of the box and lay it flat; if it curls up put some books on it
2. Make sure the surface is clean, smooth and dust free
3. Position your stencil where you like it, and secure it with a few pieces of painters tape
4. Put some paint onto the tray and than roll it so there is no excess paint (so it doesn’t drip) use light to medium pressure, as excessive pressure may cause paint bleeding. Be careful not to roll over the edge of the stencil!
5. For a light effect just roll once, if you want more contrast you will need a second coat. Let the first one dry for 10 minutes and than roll over it again.
6. Patiently wait 10 minutes and then carefully remove your stencil and be proud with your artwork.
7. YOU DID IT!!
Mandala stencils are a wall art decoration for your home!
for more Mandala stencil ideas and stencil inspiration.